GUO Xingjia, a professor at College of Chemistry, Liaoning University, received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in 1986 and 1989, respectively. In 2007, he carried out his Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry from Northeast University, PR China. At present, he works at Liaoning University as a chemistry teacher. The research interests include synthesis and application of fluorescent nanoparticles (carbon dots & rare earth nanocrystals), and separation and enrichment of trace elements.
The main research achievements are as follows:
1. The investigation of the nteraction between oxybutynin hydrochloride and bovine serum albumin by spectroscopic methods. J. Lumn. 130 (2010) 2281–228.
2. Spectrophotometric determination of trace amounts of molybdeum in copper concentrates and tailings after seperation and enrichment by 717 type anion exchange resins. Metallurgical analysis, 32 (2012) 75–78.
3. A spectroscopic study on the interaction between p-nitrophenol and bovine serum albumin. J. Lumin. 149 (2014) 353–360.
4. Synthesis and characterization of dipicolinate sensitized LaF3:Tb3+nanoparticles and their interaction with bovine serum albumin. J. Lumin. 157 (2015) 184–192.
5. Exploring the interactions between polyethyleneimine modified fluorescent carbon dots and bovine serum albumin by spectroscopic methods. J. Lumin. 170 (2016) 90–96.