ZHANG Yuyang, a associate professor at College of Chemistry, Liaoning University, received B.S. and M.S. degrees in chemistry in 1996 and 2003 respectively, both from Liaoning Univeristy. He completed his Ph.D in analytical chemistry in 2009 at East China Normal University.
The research interests include analytical chemistry and catalysis application of Metal Organic Frameworks. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Controlled optical properties of water-soluble CdTe/CdS/ZnS quantum dots, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2012, 14, 1117 (first author)
2. Electrochemical behavior of propranolol hydrochloride in neutral solution on platinum nanoparticles doped multi-walled carbon nanotubes modified glassy carbon electrode, Electrochimica Acta, 2012, 80, 405-412, (corresponding author)
3. Electrochemical behavior of propranolol hydrochloride in neutral solution on calixarene/multi-walled carbon nanotubes modified glassy carbon electrode, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2013, 709, 99–105(corresponding author)
4. Electrochemical behavior of folic acid in neutral solution on the modified glassy carbon electrode: Platinum nanoparticles doped multi-walled carbon nanotubes with Nafion as adhesive, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2012, 105–112, (corresponding author)
5. CdTe Quantum Dots as a Probe for Interaction between Salmon Sperm DNA and Riboflavin, Acta Chimica Sinica, 2011，69（16）：1951-1956(corresponding author) (first author)